Monday, November 12, 2007

Article Post Robot: Automatic Article Submission

OK, so after reading for months about why I should submit articles to directories in order to increase my backlinks and improve search engine ranking, I snooped around a couple of article submission sites to investigate. The problem is, I'm really lazy. I wasn't impressed enough by the sites I visited. I didn't want to register or upload my article. Too much work! I wrote a bunch of articles instead, but still faced the same problem: where to start? how to begin? I could conceivably submit my articles to about 3 article directories before succumbing to fatigue. And from what I'd read, that wasn't going to cut it.

So I started to research other options. The first is manual article submission services. You pay them $15 - $25 and they'll submit your articles for you, professionally, to hundreds of services. That sounds great. But I want to write a couple of articles a day. No way I'm going to give someone $50 a day for something I could do myself if I wasn't so damn lazy.

The other option is article submission software. Surprisingly - although this seems like a really, really good idea, (Duh....everybody knows article submission is good for backlinks, everybody says you should do it, nobody wants to take the time to do it themselves...obviously a huge market) there are only 3 or 4 major players. Somebody smarter than me would write his own automatic article submission software and get in on the action.

Me, however, I've just got to bite bullet and pay like a normal person. Warning: Yes, they're expensive. I went back and forth between sites for awhile, trying to find the best and cheapest one. I would consider paying as much as 10 dollars (That's a lot! I hate paying for software.) But in the end I was convinced that there was no alternative to just buying the damn thing.

The one I chose, Article Post Robot is $127. Yeah, that's a lot. But, compared to similar software, it's still about the cheapest. And I figure, $127 is about what I spend on two months of a not very successful Google adwords campaign. If I could get a couple thousand quality back-link and improve my search engine ranking, I wouldn't need AdWords anymore.

Article Submitter Pro: $167.
Article Marketer Distribution Service: $119.95/year.
ISNare: $719.40/year.
Submit Your Article: 48 article/year, $444.00.
The Phantom Writers: 10 articles, $200.

Not to mention, with an luck, getting more visitors on my site will increase SALES which means MORE MONEY. It sucks to spend money before you've got it, but hey, that's how it works.

I haven't really tried it out yet, but I'll keep track of the results and post another review soon.

Article Post Robot's HomePage - Click Here

No comments: